* Golf & Tiger Woods : Movie Videos * [53 titles]
- Arnold Palmer: Play Great Golf VHS
Take points off your scorecard with assistance from golf's indisputable living legend, as he demonstrates the proven techniques that have made him a world-class golfer. Each volume runs 60 min.
- Bad Golf Made Easier VHS
There are many golf videos on the market, but only this one promises to "allow you to remain a bad golfer and still shave strokes off your game!" Join devious duffer Leslie Nielsen as he hilariously shows how to bend the rules to your benefit. Archie Hahn and Robert Donner also star. 53 min.
- Bob Mann's Automatic Golf VHS
Adding distance to your drives and accuracy to your putts can be ``automatic,'' now that golf teacher Bob Mann's acclaimed complete lessons series is available.
- Bob Mann's Automatic Golf: Let's Get Started/Who-Dinni Putting Method (2002) DVD
Includes "Let's Get Started" and "Who-Dinni Putting Method." 68 min. Standard; Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital stereo; interactive menus; scene access; more.
- Bob Mann's Automatic Golf: The Method/The Specialty Shots (2002) DVD
Includes "The Method" and "The Specialty Shots." 68 min. Standard; Soundtrack: English Dolby Digital stereo; interactive menus; scene access; more.
- Bobby Jones: A Round Of Golf & Specialty Shots VHS
- Bobby Jones: How I Play Golf VHS
Winner of four U.S. Opens and three British Opens, legendary golfer Bobby Jones made a series of instructional films in the 1930s that captured his unique playing form. Now you can learn from one of the all-time greats in this restored and edited video series. Each tape features an introduction by Jack Nicklaus and runs 35 min.
- Bobby Jones: How I Play Golf: Deluxe Gift Set VHS
Legendary golfer Bobby Jones made a series of instructional films in the 1930s that captured his unique playing form. Now you can learn from one of the all-time greats with this four-tape boxed set that features "The Short Game," "The Long Game," "How to Break 90" and "A Round of Golf and Specialty Shots." 140 min. total. NOTE: Individual volumes available at $19.99 each.
- Challenge Golf (Episode 13) VHS
This episode of the popular "Challenge Golf" series features Dave Ragan and Joe Campbell taking on hosts Gary Player and Arnold Palmer in a close contest with an exciting finish at the 18th hole. 50 min.
- Classic Golf Experiences VHS
For people who plot their vacation maps by circling the little green bits with tiny crossed flags. here's the first golf travelogue series. Hosted by Gary McCord, it's a hole-by-hole player's guide to the world's great courses. Each tape runs about 40 min.
- Dorf On Golf VHS
If golfing leaves you teed off, sit back and laugh your niblicks off as ``master pro'' Derk Dorf (Tim Conway) shows you the goofiest greens techniques you've ever seen. Club yourself silly with the first comedy golfing video! 30 min.
- Dorf's Golf Bible (1988) VHS
Eighteen hilarious holes with the argyle gargoyle and his guests, Slammin' Sammy Snead, the irrepressible Boom-Boom and Waldo, Dorf's new caddy. Features the hit comedy rap tune, "Different Strokes for Different Folks." 36 min.
- Fluff: Secrets To A Better Golf Score VHS
Get an invaluable look at improving your golf game from a man who knows the world's top courses inside and out--legendary caddy and Tiger Woods compadre Michael "Fluff" Cowan--with this instructional video. 60 min.
- Golf And All Its Glory: Complete Set VHS
This six-volume look at the glory of golf offers interviews with such stars as Arnold Palmer, Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus, along with behind-the-scenes aspects of the game like life on the pro tour, agents and course design. Footage from the PGA Tour and St. Andrew's Royal and Ancient Club is offered; Gary McCord hosts. 290 min. total. NOTE: Individual volumes available at $19.99 each.
- Golf Digest: Hit It Longer And Straighter VHS
Commentator Jim Nantz and the Golf Digest School's staff offer important tips on improving your swing and adding power to your drive. 45 min.
- Golf Fundamentals VHS
- Golf Fundamentals With The Ben Sutton Golf School VHS
Learn how to apply your natural swing to an improved golfing style, as the renowned Ben Sutton School demonstrates how to use the Sutton swing mechanics to make your shots more successful. Each tape runs about 60 min.
- Golf Trick Shots VHS
Golf pro and trickster Paul Hahn, Jr. shows you how to hit "The Graduated Tee Shot," "The Kneeling Shot" and "The Texas Tee Shot" as well as other wacky shots. You'll be amazed. 30 min.
- Golf With Al Geiberger VHS
Al Geiberger's 59 score on the PGA tour in 1977 made history. Now, through the Sybervision instructional method, Al demonstrates his winning form on drives, putts, fairway wood and other important strokes. 60 min.
- Golf's Greatest Shots VHS
Some of golf's most memorable moments from its top tournaments are highlighted here, including Tom Watson at Pebble Beach, Lee Trevino's second straight British Open victory, Jack Nicklaus' record-setting sixth Masters title, and more. Narrated by Brent Musburger. Each tape runs 30 min.
- Golf's Most Common Faults And Cures VHS
Tips and drills on using your hands to improve your swing highlight this program from noted golf instructor Jim Flick. 42 min.
- Golf: Heroes Of The Game VHS
From award-winning producer David L. Wolper ("Roots") comes this comprehensive series on golf's elite players, highlighted by incredible footage of the personalities, the plays and the greatest tournaments of all time.
- Golf: Links In Time VHS
Follow 500 years of the history, lore and appeal of one of the world's most popular sports in this wonderful documentary that traces the evolution of golf, spotlights famous duffers of the pro (Arnold Palmer, Tiger Woods) and amateur (Bob Hope, John F. Kennedy) variety, and takes you to some of the most famous courses on the globe. 100 min.
- Golf: The Women's Game With Patty Sheehan VHS
Holder of over 30 LPGA championships and former LPGA Player of the Year, Patti demonstrates the form that made her a winner. As she repeats each of her strokes, you'll imprint her swing on your mind, thanks to the Sybervision technique. 60 min.
- Greg Norman's Better Golf VHS
Join golf champ Greg Norman and teaching wizard Butch Harmon for this instructional series designed for players at all skill levels. Featured are three 40-minute videos: "The Fundamentals," "Playing the Game" and "Tips and Drills."
- Greg Norman: The Complete Golfer: Collector's Set VHS
Golf's legendary "White Shark" demonstrates how to take a bite out of your score with this two-tape set. Includes "The Long Game" and "The Short Game." 110 min. total. NOTE: Individual volumes available at $19.99 each.
- Jack Nicklaus: Golf My Way Collection VHS
Shave points off your score in one fell swoop with this three-tape set of special instructional videos culled from Nicklaus' "Golf My Way" series. Included are "Control Shots," "The Full Swing" and "The Short Game." 120 min. total. NOTE: Individual volumes available separately.
- Jack Nicklaus: Golf My Way, Vol. 1: Hitting The Shots VHS
This is the one all of you golf fans have been waiting for! "The Golden Bear" offers step-by-step instruction and demonstration in every vital part of the swing and the "slow game." Slow motion allows the home duffer to follow along. 128 min.
- Jan Stephenson's How To Golf VHS
Today's top woman golfer has put together a comprehensive instructional package that brings her tips on play to duffers young and old. The various segments of information are color-coded for a fast-scan reference to your particular problem area. Snap this one up and tee off now! 50 min.
- Jimmy Tarbuck's Nightmare Holes Of Golf VHS
You'll never kick yourself for blowing that putt again after watching this star-filled program featuring such famed golfers as Fred Couples, Nick Faldo, Jack Nicklaus, Greg Norman, Tiger Woods and others playing (and missing) the world' toughest holes. 60 min.
- Lee Trevino's Priceless Golf Tips, Vol. 1: Chipping And Putting VHS
Turn that sorry slice into a super stroke, with advice from "Super Mex" himself. U.S. and British Open champion Lee Trevino helps make those difficult shots easy, to aid you in getting from the rough to the green. 25 min.
- Phil Ritson Video Encyclopedia Of Golf VHS
Phil Ritson, the "Guru of Golf," is the dean of instructors, and in this acclaimed instructional series Ritson covers all the bases in helping duffers improve their game. A truly priceless collection of golf knowledge is presented in these programs.
- Play Senior Golf VHS
Some of the ``Silver Foxes'' of the Senior Tour, including Julius Boros, Byron Nelson, Gene Littler and Billy Casper, share their tips for helping the ``mature player'' get the most out of his golf game. 72 min.
- Quick Tips From Golf's Greats (1999) DVD
Over two hours of instruction from golf professionals Fred Couples, Davis Love III, Donna White, Tom Kite and others. Standard; Soundtrack: English; scene access.
- Sam Snead: The Complete Golf Lesson VHS
The one and only "Slammin' Sam" is your tutor in an instructional video that covers all aspects of the game, from choosing equipment and the different types of grips and swings to working on specific problems for the tee, fairway and green. 60 min.
- Stretching For Better Golf VHS
Before you yell "fore," make sure you're in proper golfing shape. Loosen those muscles properly with tips from stretch swami Bob Anderson. Stretch before the game begins and in-between holes and maximize your duffing potential. 40 min.
- The Complete History Of Golf VHS
An exhaustive look at life on the links, from the sport's conception in medieval times to the present. Pat Summerall hosts this truly amazing program that chronicles golf's history, its greatest players, greatest plays and greatest shots. Featuring drawings, rare footage, interviews and more, this series is the ultimate gift for golf fans. 400 min. on four tapes, available in an attractive case.
- The Dave Stockton Golf Clinic VHS
Stockton, who was 1993's Senior PGA Player of the Year, hosts a Sybervision golf clinic in which he offers advice for men and women on course management, shot making and strategy, and demonstrates his winning stroke. 75 min.
- The History Of The Ryder Cup: Seven Decades Of A Golf Classic VHS
Begun in 1927 as a contest between American and British golfers, this biannual event has evolved into a showdown between the best duffers in America and Europe and one of golf's most prestigious trophies. Peter Allis narrates this look at the Ryder Cup's first 60 years and the legendary athletes who have taken part. 80 min.
- The Master System To Better Golf VHS
An invaluable guide for golfers at all levels of ability, this series offers you proven ways to perfect your technique in specific areas. Each program is hosted by one of the top names on the PGA tour and runs 20 min.
- Thom Sharp's Golf: I Hate This Game VHS
There's 18 holes of hilarity when comic Thom Sharp rounds up a few of his buddies for a round of the most inept and outrageous golfing you've ever seen! 40 min.
- Winning At Golf With Amy Alcott VHS
Golf champ Amy Alcott offers important tips on winning on the green prairie. Learn to avoid the death grip, master the flop shot, escape the buried lie and gain command of the motor of the swing and more. 37 min.
- Women's Golf Fundamentals VHS
- The 34th Annual Ryder Cup 2002 [list price: $14.98] Sale Price: $12.99 (You Save: $1.99)
- Faults & Fixes Vol. 1 [list price: $14.99] Sale Price: $13.99 (You Save: $1.00)
- Super Golf For Juniors
- Jack Nicklaus Shows You the Greatest 18 Holes of Major Championship Golf
- Golf: Links in Time
- Highlights of the 1997 Masters Tournament
- Golf Psychology "The Pre-Shot Routine". Paul Jaure. Foreword by Jim McLean
- Golf: For Ladies Only with Cindy Reid
- Leslie Nielsen: Bad Golf Made Easier
- Highlights of the 1999 Masters Tournament
- Mental Golf
- Complete Golf Lesson
- Golf - The Women's Game
- Greg Norman: The Complete Golfer, Part 1 - The Long Game
- Dorf's Golf Bible
- Yoga for Golfers 2
- Greg Norman: The Complete Golfer, Part 2 - The Short Game
- Tiger Woods - Son, Hero & Champion
- Junior Golf
- USGA Heroes of the Game: Golf's Greatest Legends
- Putting With Confidence
- Buck Naked Golf
- Yoga for Golfers 1
- Jan Stephenson's How to Golf
- Short Game/Long Game
- Bobby Jones How I Play Golf - The Long Game
- Bobby Jones How I Play Golf - A Round of Golf
- Bob Anderson's Stretching for Better Golf
- Bobby Jones - How to Break 90
- Bobby Jones How to Play Golf - The Complete Game
- Jack Nicklaus: Golf My Way - The Full Swing
- Practice Makes Perfect
- 5 Minutes to a Perfect Golf Swing (10 if you're a slow learner) VIDEO AND HANDBOOK
- Faults & Fixes Vol.2
- Dorf on Golf
- Jack Nicklaus: Golf My Way - Control Shots
- Bobby Jones: Executive Gift Set (includes: How to Break 90, How I Play Golf - A Round of Golf, How I Play Golf - The Long Game, How I Play Golf - The Short Game
- Bobby Jones: How I Play Golf - The Short Game
More movie videos at.....
More movie videos at.....